1. Is there parking?
We have complimentary parking for our guests.
2. Are hairdryers provided?
All of our rooms have hairdryers.
3. Are there TV & CD players & alarm radio, and
telephones in the rooms?
Yes all of our rooms have these items.
4. Do you WIFI?
Yes, we several networks.
5. Is there a communal fridge?
Yes, we have a fridge in the breakfast room, stocked with
cheese plates, chocolate cake, and assorted
beverages including wine for you to enjoy.
6. Are pets allowed?
We are not able to accommodate pets.
7. When is breakfast served? What if I have food allergies? Breakfast is served 8:30 am to 9:30 am Monday-Friday and 8:30 am to 10:00 am on Saturday and Sunday. We can accommodate food allergies and dietary challenges too with advance notice.
8. Is smoking allowed? No.
9. When is check in and check out? The normal check-in time is between 3:00-6:00 pm with an
11:00 am check-out time. Late arrival can be accommodated with advance notice. Call us at 800-624-0395 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
10. Can I bring candles? We cannot have open flames of any type in the house. Battery operated candles are allowed.
11. Do you have rooms with 2 beds? Do you have rollways? All of our rooms have a single bed with a maximum of two people per room. We do not have rollaways.
12. Do you allow children? The inn is not suitable for children.
13. Do you serve dinner? We do not serve dinner.
14. Can I order amenities for my room? Kindly, make request in advance of your stay.
15. Does the house have stairs? We have stairs to reach the second level of the house and do not have elevator.
16. When is the pool open? Are there chairs to sit out by the pool? The pool is seasonal and we have pool furniture and towels for your comfort.
17. Is the Inn on a busy street? The inn is located on a quiet street with no freeway or street noise.
18. Do you have a concierge on staff? Yes, we have a concierge on staff who can help with in-room massages, restaurant reservations, hot air ballooning, group tours, private tours, private transport to the airport, winery appointments, golf tee times, bike tours, horseback riding in Sonoma
19. What do visitors wear? Napa Valley casual (jeans) and comfortable attire for the season. Some fine dining venues have jackets are “suggested”.
21. Can I ship wine home? Yes, we use Buffalo Shipping. Not able to ship to Utah, New Hampshire, and restrictions apply to Pennsylvania
22. Can I print my boarding passes? We have a complimentary guest computer and printer.
234 Is there an airporter service in Napa? Evans Transportation