Exclusive Wine Tour Packages in Napa Valley
Candlelight Inn is a classic Bed and Breakfast located in the Napa Valley. The Inn is perfectly situated on the border of Sonoma and Napa, and also at the gateway to the Los Carneros wine region. There are a variety of Napa Valley Bed and Breakfasts to choose from, but none that match the quality and ambiance of the Candlelight Inn. Here, we take pride in the fact our guests have chosen to stay at what we consider the best Bed and Breakfast in Napa. To that end, we consistently go that extra mile to make their stay more memorable.
Below, you’ll find 5 different packages to chose from, each of which include variations of the most popular wine tours and activities in Napa Valley.
Napa Valley Wine Packages
Ultimate Napa Valley Wine Tour Package
This package includes everything you’ve dreamed of for your Napa Valley getaway, and more!
- Day of arrival: In-room couple massage (50 minutes)
- Day two: Napa Valley balloon ride & private wine tour
- Day three: Gourmet lunch aboard the Napa Valley Wine Train
- Day four: Departure from Candlelight Inn
Arrive at the Candlelight Inn and start your vacation off on the right foot, with an in-room couples massage. The day of your balloon ride will be an early start for your flight, breakfast will be provided by the balloon company. In the afternoon, enjoy a customized wine tasting* itinerary at some of Napa Valley’s most exclusive wineries. You’ll have a private driver and guide for 5 hours. A gourmet picnic lunch is also included. The next day, start off with our signature gourmet breakfast, followed by the train ride.
The next day, hop aboard one of Napa Valley’s top attractions, the Napa Valley Wine Train. You’ll enjoy a gourmet lunch in these beautifully restored vintage train cars. Alcohol and gratuity are not included in this package.
*Additional fees for tasting and touring may be necessary.
Package Fine Details:
- Ticket prices for the train may be higher on holidays.
- Three nights required for this package.
- Subject to availability.
- May not be combined with any other special or offer.
- Packages do NOT include accommodations.
- A $500.00 deposit upon booking will be charged.
- The cancellation policy: Cancellations 30 days or more before will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations within 30 days will forfeit the $500 deposit. Cancellations 2 days or less in advance will be charged the full package price.
$1440.00 per couple. Subject to availability.
Napa Wine Tour
Indulge in the ultimate Napa Wine Tour experience. Package includes one day (5 hours) of wine tasting at some of the Napa Valley’s most exclusive wineries, led by your private driver and guide. We will plan a customized itinerary to suit your taste. A gourmet picnic lunch is included. Additional fees for tasting and touring may be necessary.
$441.00 Subject to availability. May not be combined with any other special or offer.
The package does NOT include accommodations.
Platypus Wine Tours of Napa Valley
Small-group guided wine tours are organized join-in style, which means on this tour, you’ll share your day with a few other friends and wine-interested travelers. This will be an intimate, yet social and light-hearted journey through Napa Valley. We’ll show you four charming, hidden gem wineries (many of which are still family-owned), with an upbeat and well-informed tour guide. Along the way, you’ll enjoy a very tasty picnic lunch and have the opportunity to taste some wonderful wines. Picnic lunch is included in the package cost, but winery tasting fees are extra. $110 per person.
- Visit three wineries – rich in charm and history
- Take in awesome and inspiring views
- Taste some of the world’s most delicious wines
- Learn tidbits of local winemaking history and culture
- Dine on a scrumptious picnic lunch – served at a winery
- Cheese platter and bottled water served on board the bus
- Share the experience with other fun people
- A personable, informed tour guide
- Feel you’ve experienced the real Napa Valley wine country!
- Call 707-257-3717 for more information or to book
Candlelight Junction Wine Package
The Candlelight Junction Package is one of our most popular packages, and combines the romance of a gourmet lunch aboard The Napa Valley Wine Train* (Alcohol and gratuity is not included), as well as a winery tour with Platypus Tours, which includes a picnic lunch.
This package also includes all the popular amenities at the Candlelight Inn, along with our Seasonal Pool surrounded by manicured blooming gardens; flat screen TV’s with DVD player; three course gourmet breakfast; and the onsite professional concierge services.
*Note: Ticket prices for the Wine Train may be higher on holidays. During the month of February, the train will be operating on weekends only. Beginning in the month of March, the train will be running daily for lunch, and will offer a dinner train on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
This package is subject to availability. May not be combined with any other special or offer. Package does NOT include accommodations.
The price of the Junction Package is $530.00 per couple.