With the holidays just about over for the year, many around the country are looking for ways to relax their way in to 2018. We can think or no finer thing than a romantic getaway to Napa Valley. Maybe you’re looking to elevate your wine expertise, or just take your enjoyment of wine to a new level? We have the perfect idea for you. Take your wine tasting experience to the next level this winter, and visit these extraordinarily beautiful wine tasting rooms. They are truly an experience worth having! And, of course, when it comes to romantic accommodations in Napa, nothing beats Candlelight Inn. We are consistently ranked as one of the best Bed and Breakfasts in Napa for a reason: We put your enjoyment above all else! Book your room at our Napa Bed and Breakfast today.
The Best Wine Tasting Rooms in Napa Valley
Wine tasting in and of itself is usually a wonderful experience, filled with delightful conversation, sensational aromas, and delicious sips of Napa’s best wines. If you’re looking for a way to elevate your wine tasting experience, visit some of these tasting rooms. They’ve been hailed as some of Napa’s most decadent places to sip and sample your way through wine country:
- Hall Rutherford houses an opulent underground tasting room, built with limestone and reclaimed 19th century Austrian bricks. This beautiful space is located directly below the Vineyard, and also features more than 35 incredible pieces of contemporary artworks on display. You also don’t want to miss the room’s eye-catching chandelier, which has been accented with 1,500 Swarovski crystals.
- Vineyard 7&8 is a gorgeous winery opened in 2008. It’s situated at the top of Spring Mountain Road, around 2,000 feet above the valley floor. Their wine tasting room is circular, and features wraparound glass walls that offer pristine views of Mount Saint Helena and the valley below. Reservations must be made in advance.
- Swanson Vineyards offers a unique seated tasting experience in their opulent Salon, which includes a combination of storytelling and savory bites paired with their delicious wines.
- Palmaz Vineyards is home to a unique subterranean winery and tasting room, which extends 18 incredible stories into the side of Mount George. Their gravity-flow winery is unique, and a tour of this underground world is an unbeatable wine country experience. Tours and tastings at Palmaz are private and by appointment only.
- Jarvis Estate was the first winery in the country to be built entirely underground. Tours of this massive winery include a visit to the Cuve Gallery and an underground waterfall, and conclude with an intimate tasting of 6 estate and reserve collection wines.
- A visit to Darioush is a must during your time in Napa. They offer a series of tasting experiences, including their invitation only experience, which features a food and pairing with their most coveted wines.
There are more exquisite wine tasting rooms than we have time to mention, but these should at least give you a good start. Pamper yourself this winter, and enjoy a wine tasting experience like no other in Napa. Book your room at our Napa Inn today.